Subject: [Leica] The Macao Jet Foil
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 05:03:27 +0000

Howard,

Well I have to go with the M8 shot. ?I like the color and exposure better
than the D700. ?The 180 APO on the D700 on the other hand give a greater
magnification and therefore clearer details, and also shows just how good
the 180 APO is, even at its age. ?I really like mine also, but I use it with
the R8/DMR.

Cheers,
Gene