Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: OSX on a tiny laptop?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 13:16:38 -0400

I think the new ultra slim powerbook pretty darn light.
Its just not going to fit in any small pocket.
I am also ultra weight conscious. I'm very conscious as to which lens I put
on my compact DSLR I have with me every day.
Every once counts.

I buy a book by its weight and size. And pick out a map.

Mark William Rabiner