Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: OSX on a tiny laptop?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 15:16:09 -0400

People want to just walk around gazing at the little light in their hand
24/7.
Hopefully with earplugs plugged into it. Maybe a speaker on one of the
earplug wires.

God forbid they should climb on a bus, walk into a room or check out their
groceries without gazing at the light in their hand.

I implore the people on the lug:
If you ever see me doing this
PLEASE SHOOT ME.
You have my permission in writing right here.
I'd want to be put out of my misery.

I am not a Pod Person.

Mark William Rabiner

Carol Anne - listen to me. Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are.
Turn away from it. Don't even look at it.

Mommy, where are you? I can't find you. I can't. I'm afraid of the Light,
mommy. I'm afraid of the Light.

Run to the light, baby. Mommy is in the light.