Subject: [Leica] River mouth
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 20:32:49 +0100

Marc,

both images are very strong, graphic images, as befits your profession.

Personally, I prefer the horizontal shot: my eye was led from the sun to
the bridge in the distance by the sun's rays then back to the sun by the
shore.  Or was it the other way around?  Either way, I really liked the
horizontal one.

I must get into the habit of taking both horizontal and verticals - I
often get stuck in a rut when composing and forget the obvious.  Until I
get home and view the images on-screen, when I think 'I wish I had shot
this the other way too...'

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK