Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 17:34:08 -0400

Richard Man wrote:

That's the Fuji Lightjet thing, isn't it?

Actually, how does it compare to the best-of-ink jet?
<<<

Lasers, LEDs, various brands, numerous labs.  IDK how it compares with the
best of inkjets.  What I like:

It's a traditional photographic print
Excellent quality
It's not in my (much too cluttered) house
I upload a file and the print arrives a few days later
No printer maintenance or upgrades
No beating my head against a tech support wall
I can get big prints w/o paying for a big expensive printer
No sticker shock when I need a new ink cartridge

What I don't like:

No instant gratification.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?