Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower [ric may8]
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 09:32:31 -0700

Me too, Rick.  Great shot.  The rain adds to the shot.

A while back the local camera club was invited to a member's cactus garden
to shoot some blooms.  The weekend came and it was pouring rain, so they all
opted out for another day, but I went.  Got some great shots, and they were
the only ones that were different.  Beautiful flat lighting and wonderful
drops.  Was a bit scared to take the R8 out in the downpour, as it was my
first time out in the rain with a fully electronic camera, but with a shower
cap for protection it worked well.

Aram

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG: Friday Flower [ric may8])