Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Growth
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 14:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Last year fires roared through California's Big Sur coastal ranges.
Yesterday we drove through one of the fire areas and marveled at the
rejuvenation of the coastal redwood trees:

http://raflexions.com/HunterLiggett/content/438H3951_large.html

The series contains images along the Nacimiento Fergussen Road and inside
Ft. Hunter Liggett which is at the eastern end of the road. In the higher
elevations of Ft. Hunter Liggett lupines were still growing among the oaks.
I tried to capture the feeling of these fields, but don't feel I succeeded
in conveying what my mind saw. Just have to go back...

Comments are always appreciated,
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA