Subject: [Leica] 4 best and worst M lenses
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:30:37 -0700

> What in your opinion are the best four M lenses and why?

The four best M lenses are the ones in my camera bag. They're the best
because they'll be there when I need them...

My favorites (not to be confused with "the best") are 35mm ASPH Summilux,
21mm Elmarit ASPH, and 50mm Summilux 1.4 (not ASPH).

But they're my favorites because of what I shoot (pictures of people) and
not because of some intrinsic properties of the lenses themselves.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] 4 best and worst M lenses)