Subject: [Leica] IMGS: My Mother's Day
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 20:02:59 -0400

PESO:

I had a great Mother's Day with both of my daughters here and phone
calls from my sons.   We spent the day playing with grandchildren and
chickens.  This was the first time I've used the Nokton 35/1.2 since
I had it repaired and I was disappointed at the wide-open
performance.  I may go back to trying the Noctilux for low light.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/112379027

And hit NEXT for 12 more times.

Hope all of you mothers had a great day!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] IMGS: My Mother's Day)