Subject: [Leica] kindle and newspapers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:13:37 -0500

Leo,

The Nashville Tennessean, which was formerly delivered in our small town, is
no longer delivered to homes. We pick up the Sunday issue each week at the
closest minimart. This paper has shrunk in size and coverage for several
years.

Our local paper, which publishes three days a week, has also gone to much
smaller size, and less local coverage.

This seems to be the trend in the Mid-South of the USA.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA