Subject: [Leica] No, Thank you!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:56:25 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your very kind words, for me is really a great
honour receive such opinion from you, you make me really happy!.

As you know better than me, the street implies a certain art of
observation and anticipation of the action, as you say, if you can see
it, you can shot it. I?ll never forgett your lesson!

Cheers
Lluis

El 12/05/2009, a las 23:30, Ted Grant escribi?: