Subject: [Leica] IMG: Children in Ventimiglia
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:57:57 +0930

Henning wrote:
>As with most shots that are not posed, luck played as much a part as
>anything.

One thing I've noticed is that the more I shoot, the more familiar I
am with my equipment and the more comfortable I feel in general while
photographing, the more 'good luck' I get.  The shot is fantastic and
- to me - this shows a maturity of vision and technique in 42 year old
work.  That alone is extremely impressive.

I look forward very much to seeing more from your archive and I hope
when I go through my 'early' work in a couple or few decades time, it
looks this good.

Marty

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG: Children in Ventimiglia)