Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:31:52 -0400

Browser vs. manager what's the difference it sounds like a name by any other
name to me.

Yes same Raw processing engine that's  how you open the image with Photoshop
you've opened the image in the darkroom.
With Lightroom you've opened the image on your light table.
And then think you've "done it".
I've "done it" when I've dodged my face and burnt the sky just like darkroom
days.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)