Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/05/2009: goal!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:28:48 +0200

The come-and-get-it look is not for me, alas. Her boyfriend had
foolishly gone to the toilet instead of waiting for halftime, so he
missed the goal.

The game was excellent, not because it was close--Barcelona won 4-1--
but because of the pure artistry that Barcelona produces on the pitch
this season, as they did when thrashing Real Madrid 6-2 at the
Santiago Bernabeu a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain