Subject: [Leica] OT: HP 2133 netbook feedback info sought
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 13:01:59 -0400

Are any LUGers using an HP 2133 netbook?  If so, your comments are eagerly
sought.

I'm thinking of getting a travel computer and this one has all the features
I need, including bluetooth, wi-fi and a 1200  x ca. 800 display, not to
mention a relatively  low price.  About the only thing it does not have that
I would like is a 10" or 12" screen.

Have no interest in using this for image processing, but would like to know
if the via C7 processor will be reasonably fast for web browsing, simple
document processing using MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word and the like. The other
netbooks I have looked at have had the Intel Atom processor which is faster
on paper.

Alternative suggestions in this weight and price class are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Akhil

Replies: Reply from scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] OT: HP 2133 netbook feedback info sought)