Subject: [Leica] Arbus revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:00:47 -0400

Found this on photo net:

"
Diane Arbus never used a Leica for her work. She used a Rolleiwide, and a
Mamiya C330 with a 60mm, 80mm, and maybe a 105. These two cameras were what
she used for the work she is famous for. Leading up to this, she worked in
35mm. She had a Contax, and then a Nikon S2, but she changed to and stuck
with a Nikon F with a 50/1.4, because the could focus it more quickly"

The guy gives off the air of knowing what he's talking about.
I mean when you get that specific....

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Arbus revisited)