Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Rainy Sunday
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:02:06 -0700

Hi Tina,

Your crop is close, but with the visoflex go right in on that one flower and
three buds in the centre you have at the bottom. The Lichen around there
looks like it should make a neat "Rock & Flower" picture. :-) It might even
be worth looking at as a vertical and horizontal... Maybe???

You are there,.  :-)  Me?  I'm just looking at the screen and letting my
imagination run wild! :-)

Cheers,

ted