Subject: [Leica] NINTH AVENUE FOOD FESTIVAL
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:42:23 -0400

Hi All:

I went to the 9th Avenue Food Festival in NYC this past Saturday (May 16th,
2009) and some of the people there were interesting. I haven't had much of a
chance to go through all the images, but I enclose three for your perusal.
Fortunately, the weather cooperated. The 350, effective focal length (efl)
on a 100mm Canon f2 prime lens,  is achieved through the G1's general 2x
factor when attaching an M lens with an adapter, and an additional boost by
using their "optical zoom"- which though using the center of the image (thus
reducing the megapixels), Panasonic claims does not degrade the image. One
must presume they mean degrading as against the digital zoom- which I don't
use. Bests: Roger

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/7556755_Lh3WE#538832476_77HC5-L-LB

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/7556755_Lh3WE#538785784_mAYoR-L-LB\

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/7556755_Lh3WE#538778481_2R8qD-L-LB