Subject: [Leica] fastest SD card for M8.2
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:01:29 -0400

At 05:51 PM 5/17/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I didn't know that Leica don't recommends the 8 GB SD Cards, I have 2
>Lexar Extreme III..., no problem
>
>Saludos
>Lluis

Lluis - Leica used to recommend only the Transcend cards in the 8GB
size, but now their pdf says there are so many cards on the market
that they cannot test them all.  They say no cards will damage the
camera but some "no name" cards might not respect the full SD
standards and they can't warrant them.  Leica specifically mentions
on the Extreme III and Professional cards from SanDisk and Lexar as
being recommended.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com