Subject: [Leica] Here comes Arbus again
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 01:08:52 +0100

"Walt Johnson" <walt at waltjohnson.com>

> Even though she probably had more than a passing knowledge of Leicahood
> she didn't seem to use one for here good works. Matter of fact, here lens
> selection looks varied enough to preclude the old Rollei 80mm routine for
> much she did?
<<<<<<<

well, watched the film and found it strangely compelling - mondo bizarro,
razor as a sex object, rasoir d'etre, cheveux over in the bed, poils of
room, fur out to sea, and there was a Leica too. Anyway, I'd recommend it.
Aside from my recommendation, some of the composition and lighting were
wonderful and Robert Downey - well let's just say he could have made the
Chewbacca role his own.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry