Subject: [Leica] Arbusing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:49:47 -0400

Talking picture of challenged people in an institution I think would be not
so rough as you get to go home at the end of the day and any shock
treatments are inadvertent with faulty ground fault interrupters in your
bathroom.
The subject matter has been a clich? so long but she hit it on its way up
before it become an established notarized template for everyone and his
mother to shoot trying to be on the cutting edge. Avedon had already done it
and she had worked for Avedon.

Mark William Rabiner