Subject: [Leica] My Summicron-R 50 Arrived
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:05:40 -0500

Bill,

I sent two emails, and got responses from two different salesmen.  They
repeated the KEH description of BGN condition, and assured me the lens would
be usable.  They claimed the stock items were warehoused and that they did
not have immediate access to a specific item.

I ordered it, neverless, and I am well satisfied with my purchase. I am
trying to order caps for it tonight, but their server is currently down.

Thanks for your response.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA