Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] The morning paper and apples- WOW !
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:48:22 +0200

Merci, mon ami.

My breakfast is almost typically French - strong coffee and a Gauloise
:-)  (filthy habit, I know - but they taste so good - at least I think so).

Proper breakfast is usually around lunchtime, fresh baked rolls from the
baker around the corner wth salted butter, various cheeses, smoked ham,
Italian Salami - and lots more coffee. But, by that time, the kitchen is
dark and dreary - it only catches the sun abot 5 minutes every day.

Beste Gr??e
Douglas