Subject: [Leica] travel question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 05:37:26 +0200

Hi Leo,

The Rhine or the Mosel. One of my favorite wine trips in Germany is to
start in Koblenz and follow the B9 road along the Mosel river, passing
the towns along the way. The one we usually stopped in is called
Bernkastel.

I am not sure how much a 4-year old would enjoy the Munich
Oktoberfest. Perhaps one in another German city, like Stuttgart, would
be more relaxed. The beer is the same, the waitresses equally strong,
but there are no tourists, just locals, and it is more family-oriented.

If you want to have guaranteed good weather, then Spain or Portugal
are the places to go at that time of year. Here it is still beach
weather but the heat is no longer as oppressive as in July and August.
You can even go to Oktoberfest in Spain!!! The town of Calpe, about
50-60 km north of Alicante, has one every year.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu