Subject: [Leica] Cameras Banned
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:40:38 -0500

I would suspect they're claiming copyright or trademark on every
possible image or view of "Their" festival.  Sports leagues and
agencies have been trying to work this for years, because the market
for souvenir pictures, posters, etc. is apparently quite lucrative.

I'd imagine NASCAR is enough of an economic boost to Charlotte that
they more or less own the town any time they want to take it over,
legality be damned.  Money talks.

Quoth the Tina Manley :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Cameras Banned)