Subject: [Leica] Image: Friday Flower: An Iris
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:27:01 -0700

An abundance of iris blooms -- white, violet, deep purple, maroon, yellow,
and blue -- are all common on our parcel in California's Gold Country. But,
in the six years we've owned our place, this is the first time we've ever
seen an iris present this color.

Parts of it remind me of fresh, ripe apricots...soon to arrive out here...

Comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome.

http://filmuser3.smugmug.com/gallery/7715620_Fi9gb/1/543121049_ushob

Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Image: Friday Flower: An Iris)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Image: Friday Flower: An Iris)