Subject: [Leica] Jonathan Singer; Foot Doc and Master Botanical Photographer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:10:38 -0400

Medium format because of the blues?
Now that's a thread of a different color!

They fluoresce as flowers will but the difference between medium format
digital and regular format 24x36 or cropped formats would seem to be for the
most part:
Acreage acreage acreage.

But its perhaps also more bits per bite is is true 16 bit while FF is not?
And the whole tethered thing with the superior color software involved and
often the people hired to run it though I saw none of that in the video.
That could be mainly it.
The software.
Though the same software seems to be available for the M8? Though in a
simplified form?

Working tethered must be a head spinning experience.
Seeing what you're going to get on the big screen before you even click the
shudder.

Mark William Rabiner