Subject: [Leica] Back to DNGs
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:53:29 -0400

LUG:

Adobe came out with a Camera Raw upgrade today and mentions DNG:

"This release includes new DNG Compatibility conversion options.
These choices help address the additional options available with an
upcoming revision of the DNG Specification."

There is speculation that the upcoming revision of DNG will allow the
lens correction from the original Raw file to be embedded in the
metadata.  That would make sense.  I haven't worried about it because
my Leica lenses don't need correcting ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Back to DNGs)