Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:48:54 -0400

Yes what works for the person to get the results which are needed.
Results now seem to me more pixie than paper for every fine print someone
might look at with their Mickey mouse gloves which is very resilient and
format dependent a million people see an upload to a gallery or your
websites which may as well have been done with a credit card camera.
If it were not for that fact that they're all out there shooting at ISO
64,000 now with no qualms. Are they selling many flashes?

And the issue of how a say 30x40 inch print from a 24x36 format CCD looks
like in comparison to one from a 18x27mm.

30x40 by the way seems to be the format JAMES NACHTWEY is using in his
latest show in LA with output using K3 Epson inks and printer and from a
canon full frame camera. Preferring wide glass.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] a quick hello)
Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] a quick hello)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] a quick hello)