Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins May Wedding #1
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 11:08:09 -0400

At 06:40 PM 5/22/2009, you wrote:
>I'm trying a few new slideshow templates, let me know what you
>think. Thumbnails included with a pop up above the thumbnail and the
>ability to view the images in fullscreen. Tried to keep this one
>basic just to see what it will do.
>http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Le&Stephen
>
>Chris

The photos are fantastic, as usual.  I like everything about the new
slideshow template except the bright white background.  That seems
too harsh and hard on the eyes - too much of a contrast with the
photos.  Maybe a soft gray instead.  But that's just me.  I like the
thumbnails, fullscreen view, and the fact that the forward and back
buttons are always in the same place.  I'm sure the bride will be
very happy with the photos and slideshow.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] IMG: Nawlins May Wedding #1)