Subject: [Leica] hut and apple trees in Normandy...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:03:51 -0700

a professor of architecture wrote to me, asked if they can use this
photo in their forthcoming book titled...

Saved: The Religious Imagination in Modern and Contemporary Art?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/France2009/hutfinalsep.jpg.html

I like the image, asked a few questions, said sure...

I photographed this hut 15-20 years ago...I loved it,  yet one never
knows how something will resonate.

She said...

"It's exactly the photo we need of a primitive hut to  illustrate an
essay about classical and traditional values in architecture."

I used an M8   Summicron 35/2  pre  (v.IV)

thanks,

Steve

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] hut and apple trees in Normandy...)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] hut and apple trees in Normandy...)