Subject: [Leica] 90 APO Asph on M8 RE: Geoff's photos with 75 f2
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 19:02:19 -0400

Geoff:

I enjoyed viewing the photos you sent with your post including the flower
shots. One thing I have to ask. The colour space you are shooting shows
sRGB. I have always been under the impression that this colour space is best
for showing photos on the internet, but not great for enlargements. I always
thought one should shoot RGB to get the best quality of enlargements. Am I
under a false impression of information?? Or do you just change them over
from sRGB to RGB to print is you wish to do so.

Thanks for your comments.

Scott

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] 90 APO Asph on M8 RE: Geoff's photos with 75 f2)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] 90 APO Asph on M8)