Subject: [Leica] 90 APO Asph on M8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 22:21:57 -0400

At 10:12 PM 5/23/2009, you wrote:
>I chose not to have this done
>because I have only one 75 mm lens.  I did get my Noctilux adjusted to
>focus perfectly at f1, but I have more than one 50 mm lens.
>
>Marty

I've had the opposite results.  The 75/1.4, I can focus on the M8
with no problems.  The Noctilux I sent in to Leica to be matched with
my M8 and I still can't focus it.  I'm going to do some tests
tomorrow, I hope, with several lenses.  Here is the 75/1.4:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/85542848
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/110618070
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/112693054

Tina