Subject: [Leica] An 80th birthday party! :-)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 01:34:26 +0100

"Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote
> Ted is right as usual (does he ever get tired of being right all the
> time?).
> I went the more extreme route to exercise, he told me not to in advance,
> and
> I wound up in the hospital, lucky to be alive according to the docs.  The
> walk is the way to go.  I've heard it from everyone now, including Dr.
> Ted.
> A client just spent $30K at Canyon Ranch and the regimen she came back
> with
> was a brisk walk...

Went out tonight and walked - with camera! But will start doing a bit of
hill walking when I come back from Bordeaux. Controlling intake of food and
drink would be a good idea too, mind you that's hard. Made creme brule? last
night and had it with a glass of a nice 5 puttonyos Tokay.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow