Subject: [Leica] Memorial Day
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:38:09 -0500

What a great photo.  I had a friend who checked out a couple of years ago.
He was a Ranger in WWII and Korea, and in the Special Forces in VN.  He had
many Purple Hearts, which he discounted, saying that just showed you were
dumb enough to be shot.  When we went out for a drink I had a running joke,
asking if he needed any more plugs to keep the scotch from running out.  His
name was Rocky, but he was a very gentle and caring guy, and you would never
guess his professional history.

Ken