Subject: [Leica] another kind of flower
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:37:21 -0500

Saw this at an art fair today.  It is a detail of a steel sculpture - I
bought the companion piece.  Knowing nothing about metal sculpture, I
thought it was an interesting concept.  After we get it installed, any oils
have to be cleaned off.  Then, we make a solution to spray on it, and it
will rust to a pink/orange in about two hours on a sunny afternoon.  Just
like my old Porsche 912.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/steelrose_nfs.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] another kind of flower)