Subject: [Leica] M8.2 SD card test results
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:56:40 -0400

On May 25, 2009, at 19:41, Ric Carter wrote:

> How important does the speed (Class) seem to be? I know the
> Transcend comes with different speed ratings.

Very. Use only class 6 or higher cards. The higher the number the
faster the write speed. There are still difference between
manufacturers and with different product lines by the same
manufacturer so you will have to test the cards you buy.

Regards,
Spencer

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] M8.2 SD card test results)