Subject: [Leica] LOOKING TO BUY NEW PRINTER
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 20:40:43 -0400

The Epson 3800 is too big its a 17 inch printer though they have a smaller
one with the same but I'm sure updated engine.
I'd get that one.
Ok I  looked it up and here it is:
Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Ink Jet Printer
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=ye
s&oid=63075040

Cost $699.99 which is an amazing deal as I thought for sure the thing was
going to cost at least $700 dollars US.
And its a 13 inch printer so its not more than you want.

I've never made a 17" print yet.
But when I do I know I'll be a very big boy.

I do have one white wall which would make an 17x22 look small.
And its right over my bed.
Brand new white paint. Very good paint job.

Mark William Rabiner