Subject: [Leica] Gene's dilemma Now in Canada at Niagara Falls...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:45:18 -0400

I carry around a picture of my parents on their honeymoon in my wallet 1950
taken on the Maid in the mist you can see their faces only peaking out in
their provided raincoats. I was born a year later.
I find this everybody telling somebody to leave their M8 at home don't bring
it on the Maid in the Mist to be exceedingly wimpy.
Check Flicker to see some of the tens of thousands of pictures taken on the
boat every single day for decades by the multitudes..

The raincoats they provide now are way thinner than in 1950 but I bet they
work just fine. Keep your camera under the raincoat. And in a camera bag of
some sort. If you want to be exceedingly paranoid they have these new things
now called plastic bags. I think they're made of Saran Wrap not sure.

Having your picture taken on the Maid in the Mist not just on your honeymoon
but for whatever else as been a tradition going back tens of thousands of
years to the cave man era. They brought UR  and O prototypes in droves..
This was 1914 BCE. Late Cavemen.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Gene's dilemma Now in Canada at Niagara Falls...)