Subject: [Leica] How long is an M8 battery supposed to last ?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 06:07:37 +0100

I have the original and 2 cheap batteries. I use them interchangeably.
I had a similar experience with my first battery, the life seemed not
to have changed but the indicator did not show full on a re-charged
battery. I followed the Leica  instructions on the web to re-calibrate
the battery to the charge indicator and all has been well since,
probably about 12 months.
cheers,
Frank