Subject: [Leica] A nice old modern restaurant
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 23:39:24 +0200

This is a small and nice restaurant for every day lunch, with an
excellent and non expensive differet menu, they have a fast menu for
6.50? including a small salade, a dish and a  drink, and others, I go
frequently, I've shot these pictures with the M8, Tri-Elmar, Summilux
35 (pre ASPH), Summicron (11819), and Elmarit 24/2.8 ASPH. This time
in color, there are some things where the colors describes the
character, this was a very ancient place, very well decorated. It is
on the Pla?a dels Angels, close the Museum MACBA, Philippe will
remember the place.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=913832
or
http://tinyurl.com/rattsp

I'm sorry for all previous messages I have to answer and comment, I'll
do it!, as well I wil like to meet some of you on a such nice place.

Thanks for looking these ones, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A nice old modern restaurant)
Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] A nice old modern restaurant)