Subject: [Leica] Panasonic G-1 and Gh-1
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:37:09 -0500

GH1 with 14-140 lens for $1499

I do like the idea of the HD video and having manual control which until
this week, Panasonic was the only one who offered manual control with HD vid
in a dSLR. Canon just announced more control for their Canon 5DmkII.
Panasonic's fps is faster than Canon or Nikon's HD dSLR's.

Yes, Leica HD movies!

Chris
NOLA