Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Bath to hernia surgery
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:58:06 -0500

I love the unpretentious accessibility of your photography.
Always feels like we're simply with you as you stroll or sit in or
near a cafe.
Sort of feel your nudge and a "hey look at that (or her)."
and now here we are in your hospital room.

Congratulations on the promotion!
and heal well and fast!

Regards,
George Lottermoser