Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:14:26 +1000

For comparison if you are interested. Go to my temp gallery. Last shot is
uncropped from M8 with the APO Summicron 75 ASPH. Downconverted to jpg and
sRGB. Capture and some web sharpening applied.
Clicking on thumbnail will go direct to full size jpg of about 3MB (light
compression).
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/te/