Subject: [Leica] For Sale Nikon Items
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:53:39 -0400

That's nothing! When I just goggled it I found several for $1600 OUT OF
STOCK. (something to do with cows? They broke free?)
So they are priced as new 2003 as long as its ok with you that they don't
have them. And you don't either.
You get a more transparent effect on the crinkle finish.
And weightless.

Mark William Rabiner