Subject: [Leica] WTT or FS: Black Paint Abrahamsson Rapid Winder LTM IIIG, F, C
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (leicamshooter at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

For Sale, or Willing to Trade for Chrome Abrahamsson Rapid Winder LTM

Black Paint Tom Abrahamsson Rapid Winder for LTM. As you may already know,
Tom Abrahamsson's Rapid Winders are significantly better designed than the
original Leica Leicavit (SYOOM). Tom also has a lifetime warranty on his
Rapid Winders, and does not mind who the original purchaser was.

This particular Rapid Winder is a special order black paint version. It has
been used on only one IIIG camera, and is butter smooth in terms of
operation. Why am I selling; because chrome has grown on me over the years,
and I will be purchasing a chrome Rapid Winder from Tom for my IIIG.

This Black paint Rapid Winder has a beautiful gloss to it, and does have
some ever slight wear, but no paint loss on the body, and still looks as new
I think.

Tom Abrahamsson lists Rapid Winders for LTM in chrome only for $670 on his
site.

This Black Paint version I'm listing for $570. $10.00 USPS shipping within
the States. I can take Pay Pal and split the 3% paypal fees, or a money
order.

My username is leicamshooter on the popular auction site, with 100% feedback
?
Pics here:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=16160

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] WTT or FS: Black Paint Abrahamsson Rapid Winder LTM IIIG, F, C)