Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 22:32:42 +0530

Doug, George,
Whatever the reason may be. They are not likely to see it either in
the near future, and I doubt whether the great majority care . They
would throw a fit if black was rendered as magenta, though. I would
say that 90-95% of the market at the very least want great shots out
of the camera, and could not be bothered with post processing. So they
want and need a AA filter. I am a mechanically useless fellow, and I
found changing the AA filter for an IR filter in the Nikon D70 not
very difficult. If so, at least the slightly enlightened photographers
would have tried removing the AA filter on their Nikons and Canons.
That they have not in any great degree that I have heard of means they
want it.

Meanwhile enjoy your DMRs and M8s, and just feel sorry for what 99.99%
of the market is missing (-: .....

Cheers
Jayanand