Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs. 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Ming Thein)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 08:17:49 +0800

In that respect the M8, DMR and MF backs are the best cameras to Dutch
the AA filter, because their users are most likely to go the extra
mile for image quality. I've shot RAW as long as I can remember, going
so far as to save the files for later to edit if ACR didn't yet
support the camera. And editing RAW us much less of a kludge than

Thein Onn Ming
Sent from my iPhone