Subject: [Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 20:47:40 +1000

Hi folks.
for anyone following our adventures, the Hoppies have arrived in very humid
Hong Kong. No H1N1 was detected in a scan of our heads as we walked in. A 5
hour layover until we depart for Zurich.
The champagne ran out several hours into our last 8+ hours leg from Brisbane
. Had to make do with some nice Australian.
The friendly customs lady on the way out told me that my M8 was a lovely old
camera... have you had it your whole life?

--
Cheers all stand by for reporting from The AUSGERMLUG in Berlin with Herr
Douglas.

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies)