Subject: [Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 08:40:40 -0700

Thein Onn Ming offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies

>>Don't they say life begins at 40?<<<<<

That's quite true having just completed the second forty the other day. :-)
And WOW the hell razing life that went on during those 40? Sorry no can tell
as it could cost me my life! :-) You know, "she who must be obeyed" and all
that kind of stuff. ;-)

However, now the big round 80 is fully upon me I figure I can get away with
all kinds of wild and crazy things! :-) Sweet innocence of  "pleading senior
citizen" lapse of mental state, it's such a perfect excuse for all kinds of
uncontrolled moments. Although there are some folks who'd say "I lost that a
long time ago, mental state that is!"

But I'm good for a bunch more, maybe not 40, but sure as hell going to make
use of every moment I can of the next 20! :-) Besides that'll only make me
100, a great challenge to beat the 80 sit-ups on the 80th BD and go for the
100 with a camera in one hand and a single malt in the other! What say you
lads & lasses? :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies)
Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies)